Cruise Cancellation Policy
In general, the cancellation policy for cruise reservations is as follows:
- Cancellations made ninety (90) days or prior to the cruise departure date will incur in a 10% charge.
- Cancellations made forty five (45) to eighty nine (89) days prior to the cruise departure date will incur in a 50% charge or the total amount paid as a layaway deposit.
- Cancellations made thirty (30) to forty four (44) days prior to the cruise departure date will incur in a 75% charge.
- Cancellations made twenty nine (29) days or less prior to the cruise departure date will incur in a 100% charge.
Cruise cancellation policies may vary between cruise lines, sail dates or stateroom type. You can review the specific policy for the stateroom you selected during the reservation process.
Some Royal Caribbean rates are subject to the non-refundable deposit policy, which applies penalties depending on the itinerary. A exchange rate of $100 usd per guest may apply. Call PriceTravel to verify the policy that applies to your cruise.
- To cancel, call:
- (855) 246-8484
and have on hand the following information →
- Hours of Operation:
- 24 hours, 365 days a year
- Complete name of the traveler
- Record locator
- Confirmation code (which you received via email)
If you prefer, email your cancelation request to email@example.com with the above mentioned information and the reason for the cancelation.
Your request will be processed and if it complies with the cancelation policies for the reserved service we will refund the corresponding amount to your credit card.